Stagnation in career and struggles in your personal life might be the outcome of the Vaastu faults at your work place and home. Matsya Yantra is as handy to fix these problems as a fish is to clean a pond. It is energized with the power of Lord Vishnu which can bring about a fruitful life to cherish forever.
The yantra is so powerful that it can drive away even the worst curses that someone had cast on you! It is also known as “Badha Mukti Yantra”. The Yantra creates good virtues and noble thoughts in a person’s mind and heart and wards off the evil effects of the bad spirits.
Mantra for Matsya Yantra
Tat Purushaya Vidmahe
Maha Meenaya Dhimahi
Tanno Vishnu Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Matsya Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Matsya Yantra enhances the lives of:
- People who suffer from Vaastu faults at work place and home
- People who struggle to achieve success in their efforts
- People who are influenced by negative forces
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who need a better flow of energy in their home or office space
- People who need protection at home or at the office from negative intentions of others